More than 205 billion emails are sent daily, this figure is expected to reach 246 billion daily emails in 2019.
Email marketing outperforms SEO, PPC and Content marketing. An email marketing strategy is an important part of any marketing strategy, it is the most cost-effective way to promote your products, communicate with customers and reach your business goals.
Tactics to achieve a better email marketing strategy:
- Personalise your messages – use your customer data to personally address your customers.
- Email subject lines that are personalised with the recipient’s first name can increase open rates.
- Mobile opens accounts for 47 percent of all email opens – Make sure the email is responsive so you can make sure to get the maximum opens.
- Have the email come from a real person, as opposed to “no reply”.
- Make your subject line to the point and compelling.
- Find out the best time to achieve maximum opens and the time of day that reaches your target audience.
The challenge many companies find is a lack of time. That’s where we can help. We can help design eye-catching marketing materials to send out via email marketing and help to track engagement to improve performance and manage campaigns. Get in contact with us and call today on 0167 6521444 and see if we can help.